A couple of days ago Bessie asked if I was going to “force us to do not-resolutions again?”.
Well, who am I to mess with long established traditions?1
Rather amazingly, this is the fifth year we’ve done this – how time flies and all that.
Firstly the review of the 2015 list (my comments after the – ):
1. Find a form of exercise that I enjoy and do it regularly
2. Have a credit + average on all my courses
MOSTLY ACHIEVED – one pass on an elective which she kind of phoned in
3. Have a job or internship for more than a week
VERY MUCH ACHIEVED – slaving on an almost-full-time job during Uni time, which turns into a full-time job in the hols.
4. Be creative and make things that aren’t for uni
ACHIEVED – lots of stuff made, but would prefer to have time / energy for more.
5. Stay social, go out with a variety of people
ACHIEVED – many social outings, she has become very involved in the CPAC youth committee, lots of volunteering.
And for 2016:
1. travel to 3 new places
2. save money
3. keep social
4. stay involved in CPAC YOUTH
5. Maintain a 65+ WAM (which is some sort of GPA-type thing)
1 For new players, at the beginning of each year I force the family to come up with a list of 5 things they might like to do during the year – no pressure, just some ideas.