Another year, another projects list!
This year, I’m all about fighting the good fight, so we have:
- war on sloth
– running at least 3x per week / daily exercise – core + glutes (even 5 minutes is better than nothing).
- war on graffiti
– never let the graffiti on the front of ThePalace(OfLove) remain unpainted for more than 24 hours. Always photograph, always report.
- war on duopolies
– minimise shopping at Coles / Woolies and their associated companies.
– support small, independent businesses
- war on clutter
– get rid of everything we don’t need or want or things we have been holding on to for stupid reasons
- war on chub
– continue with amazingly successful 5:2 diet
– no booze (except for holidays)
- war on unnecessary spending
– don’t buy anything that is not absolutely essential – none of this fudging with the definition of essential.
– take lunch to work at least 4 days per week
- war on the uncreative (apologies for the lame project title, alternative suggestions welcome!)
– make one thing per month
– blog at least every second day (I realise I can never emulate the daily posting of the amazing ganching, but I can give it a crack)
– take at least one photo every day
- war on blandness
– read good books | watch good films and television (at least once a week)
– eat good new things (two per month?)
– listen to one improving podcast per week
– avoid reading the increasingly dreadfulsmh.com.au
- war on the shoddy / shonky in ThePalace(OfLove)
– have the leaks fixed
– finish the last bits of the paintering
– get quotes for balcony sliding door | shutters | conservatory
- war on our genX slackerness
– get our finances in order
– get our estate planning in order
- war on the career (see genX slackerness)
– ramp up the professionalism in dress, grooming and manner.
– just knuckle down and do this advanced manageressing course. FIVE times a week.
– take this “I am expecting big things from you in the next six months” seriously and action accordingly.
- war on poor self-esteem
– just stop entirely reading the social media accounts of those who make me feel inadequate (of course, this is not you dear reader)
As usual, I’ll be tracking my success or otherwise at the end of each month (or the beginning of the next – I’m flexible!).
Really, I should have 15 projects for 2015, but hey, I know my limitations!