At the beginning of the past three years I’ve identified a number of projects I’d like to complete through the year.
This year I’m still doing an annual project list, but it will be little different.
Because I’ve committed to the rather ambitious 50before50 project over the next 2 years, it is nuts to even supposed that I could do that AND work on a huge annual project list. So, this year I’m focussing mostly on the 50 list, with a couple of what I hope are achievable extras.
On with the list:
- complete 50% of the 50before50 list (see what I mean about ambitious)
- each morning list 3 things I’m grateful for/feeling positive about and 3 small things I’d like to achieve. This will be in hard copy (see below), I’m not going to inflict that on you every day!
- eat a wider range of healthy food – more diversity with veg and salads
- comment more on the blogs I love (using an RSS reader has made me terrible about this)
- drink alcohol a maximum of 5 times during the year
- complete Palace-ly chores (and grocery shopping) during the week to free-up weekends for fun/projects
daily list for 2nd January