Next up, Joe/Frank:
To review 2014:
- A firmer idea of what I want to do with regards to working
- Become fitter. Start exercising more.
– Sort of. Did exercise a fair bit with Transition To Work but it didn’t really pan out well in how fit I am
- Finish in top 8 of AFL and NRL fantasy leagues
– yes to AFL. No to NRL, losing interest mid-season killed me.
- Get driver’s licence
– yes! Though I haven’t actually done anything about it.
- Cook at least once a week and expand cooking repertoire
– the amount I cooked was pretty close to once a week. Didn’t really expand my repertoire though.
Not-resolutions for 2015:
- Start actually learning to drive. Get on the track towards my P’s.
- More socialising. Don’t spend so much time in the house.
- Successfully complete TAFE, obtain paid employment or future university study.
- Expand my current interests by trying one ‘new’ thing a month or expanding current ones.
- Improve personal fitness.
carolbaby note: There are definitely some recurring themes developing across the family so far