And the slacker of the group, my lovely husband!
- Make more beer – including a lager
= Achieved! (But I won’t be making a lager again anytime soon. The payoff’s not worth the effort.
- Make sausages
= Fail (didn’t really cure much meat even after buying a fridge for a “curing chamber”. Makes an awesome place to ferment beer in hot weather though so no harm)
- Get handicap under 18 at home course
= yes, but only temporarily. its back up to 20
- Make play-offs in fantasy football and fantasy baseball
= 50% acheived (made football playoffs but not baseball)
- Go camping at least once
= miserable fail
2015 – we have six (always the over-achiever!):
- Go camping at least once (carryover from 2014)
- Get handicap back to 18 or under and keep it there for a significant time (at least 6 months)
- Start running again and do it twice a week (diet’s worked wonders, but need some exercise for the health)
- complete the implementation of the workplace wiki
- get some of the financials sorted. as in long to mid term goals goals set, and wheels in motion to reach them (including investments, etc).
- make decision on US citizenship (keep it or chuck it?)
carolbaby note: well, that last one is a bit unexpected!