Second up, my baby boy!
First, the review of 2013
- Achieve an ATAR of at least 70+
NOT ACHIEVED – fortunately there is a plan for 2014 which does not immediately involve university!
- Start a project that will enhance my mind and interests.
PARTIALLY ACHIEVED! – a lot more involved in the cooking and has become really quite good at it
- Broaden my horizons in interests.
NOT ACHIEVED – no horizons broadened
- Get in better shape.
PARTIALLY ACHIEVED! – unexpectedly lost tons of weight by stopping takeaway lunches, but this was counteracted by otherwise slothful ways
- Watch at least one French thing per week.
PARTIALLY ACHIEVED! – off to a very good start, but fell by the wayside mid-year
And for 2014:
- A firmer idea of what I want to do with regards to working (i.e. a successful time at TTW)
- Become fitter. Start exercising more.
- Finish in top 8 of AFL and NRL fantasy leagues
- Get driver’s licence
- Cook at least once a week and expand cooking repertoire