Buildings of Bourke Street Mall: Diamond House
I’ve been horrid about getting to the gym during the week (forever), so told myself if I made it there this evening for a short, sharp burst of cardio, I could reward myself with a glass (or two) of wine.
And I’ve been giving a little more thought, in an idle kind of way, to the 50 things to do before I turn 50 (1,230 days) project.
Already on the list:
- visit Vietnam and Cambodia
- run in a half-marathon
- participate two runs (of any distance) that are not in Sydney
- stay (well) under 70kg (154lbs) for the next 1,254 days
- gtfo of SML (or resign myself to seeing out my days there and shut the hell up about the horror)
- 100 proper push-ups in a row (currently I can do about 5, okay probably 3)
- sign up for a pilates class(es)
- make a patchwork quilt
- make a garment for myself and wear it (pyjama pants don’t count)
And adding to the list
- visit Japan
- build a wee model boat (still so bitter that my parents would not allow me to buy a kit)
- go skiing
- complete the painting of ThePalace(OfLove)
- see a decent production of Macbeth
- construct something with electricity – building a computer doesn’t count
- learn to complete a cryptic crossword
34 items to go!