Watchwords = older | not much wiser
- film: one new film per fortnight (REVISED: on the GiantTelevision)
NOT ACHIEVED: again
(I don’t think this has changed for about
3 months now, make that 4 months, now 5 months – in retrospect this worked a whole lot better when we were leaving ThePalace(OfLove) to get our films on, but GiantTelevision is pretty Ace!)
- foodz: one new recipe per week
NOT ACHIEVED: again – though we did try a couple of new things. Mostly kept up with the the year of dinners page.
(Ditto with the unchanging – and again for
- da ‘hood: explore the neighbourhood once per month
ACHIEVED: hey! Don and I have been out for a couple of strolls which have been really very pleasant.
- paint: 6 months to paint the interior of ThePalace(OfLove)
PROJECT: FAIL. SO MUCH FAIL. Stalled again. And again.
- teev: watch something each week from the ridiculously extensive stash of video media
NOT ACHIEVED: still have yet to decide what comes after Breaking Bad.
complete one project from my dabbler email per monthfinish all of those things I started or abandon them.
NOT ACHIEVED: again
- learnin: (a) commence my manageress diploma (+ no dallying re assignments) – updated to include (b) be a better manageress.
PARTIALLY ACHIEVED: (a) Two assessments down – final one due tomorrow. Must get on that after I complete this.
ACHIEVED: (b) I have nothing spectacular to report, but on the upside have nothing bad to report either.
- exercise: twice a week. incidental exercise does not count
ACHIEVED: Made it back to 10km! And back to semi-regular running shorter distances. Have started 100 sit-ups before bed, with planned increase of 10 per day and am trying to get better at plank in 10 second increments.
- thing: find my thing (the least SMART of all the projects)
Running – yes. Avoidance – yes.
- sobriety: a dry (at least) January
PARTIALLY ACHIEVED: Not counting my birthday glass of wine and birthday celebration coffee martini.
Yes, well – not much to see here. HOW CAN IT BE THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR? WHERE DID ELEVEN WHOLE MONTHS GO?