Regular readers may recall that I mentioned recently that I was Piling On The Chub.
Unfortunately since that post there has been a good deal more Chub Piled On.
So very much Chub that I have been forced to acquire some size 14 (US size 101) garments so I do not go about naked. Today I was forced to purchase size 14 jeans from Kmart (they were inexpensive [$19], and I desperately needed a pair) and they were quite snug.
While processing this dire development, I realised that I have never been this size in my whole life when not Extremely Pregnant. When I first hooked up with Donaldo I was a super-fit size 6 (US size 21). Bloody hell. I remember when I thought a snug size 12 (US size 81) needed extreme intervention. Bloody hell indeed.
All this chub is proving very, very,very physically uncomfortable and I Desperately need to do something about it.
My key Mucho Chubbo issues as I understand them, are:
- Extreme lack of exercise because of stupid, broken pox foot
- Portion control (I eat enough for someone who does manual labour for 10 hours per day. Sadly, I am sedentary to the max and my manual labour totals roughly 10 minutes per day.)
- Way too many wines, way, way too regularly.
- Ill health & hormones coursing through bod.
Did I mention that I desperately need to do something about this?
Come Monday (it will be alright … holding you tight &etc):
- I will manage/cut portions.
- I will walk to work (and work through 3xtr3m3 foot pain) & get in some other exercise.
- I will cut out the winez.
- I will measure/weigh/photograph self to get a handle on how ghastly this is.
Hopefully that will go some way to holding back the size 18 (US size 141).
1It very much speaks to my vanity that I need to qualify that.