Well, how’s that list going?
- construct skirt pattern (shame I can’t find any decent fabric to actually make the skirt)
- retrieve winter coats from garage and pack up summer dresses for their winter holiday in the garage)
- grocery shopping that we just could not face on Thursday evening. complete
- clean the perfectly disgusting kitchen floor.
- vacuum (such a rock and roll lifestyle)
- washing (taking it to the next level)
- visit Haymarket so Don might purchase Asiany staples (he’s on a bit of an asian cooking thing right now) complete
- put fab new anti-glare film on my iphone (hopefully that will resolve the ghastly
- finally hem those pants
- yoga complete
- make some sort of wok handle cover (like an oven glove)
- put Bessie’s jeans in a place where I will not forget to take them to be altered complete
- Make bikkies complete
- package Dr Stuart’s poison to post to the gorgeous Harriet (winner of the inaugural DonandCarol giveaway)
Things I should add to the list:
- buy draught excluder snakey thing for front door complete
- colour eyebrows
- attend to worm farm
- clean out freezer
- make breadcrumbs
- make pumpkin scones
- transfer sprouted avocado seed in kitchen into some sort of pot
Given that Don is off at golf and it is absolutely pouring, it should prove an excellent time to attend to most of these administrative things.