Things I hope to accomplish this weekend:
- construct skirt pattern (shame I can’t find any decent fabric to actually make the skirt)
- retrieve winter coats from garage and pack up summer dresses for their winter holiday in the garage)
- grocery shopping that we just could not face on Thursday evening.
- clean the perfectly disgusting kitchen floor.
- vacuum (such a rock and roll lifestyle)
- washing (taking it to the next level)
- visit Haymarket so Don might purchase Asiany staples (he’s on a bit of an asian cooking thing right now)
- put fab new anti-glare film on my iphone (hopefully that will resolve the ghastly
- finally hem those pants
- make some sort of wok handle cover (like an oven glove)
- put Bessie’s jeans in a place where I will not forget to take them to be altered
- Make bikkies
- package Dr Stuart’s poison to post to the gorgeous Harriet (winner of the inaugural DonandCarol giveaway)
Golly, that is dreadfully pedestrian, isn’t it?
I’ll try to think of something exciting.
I’ll add to the list as I think of things, I daresay they will be no more exciting than the current list.