i feel like dancin’ … woo! dancin’ … woo!

You know it can only be a good omen when Leo Sayer catches your wedding chariot…

Yay for the 431!

I only wish my hair was that fabulous (and he’s older than my mother!)

We’re hitched!

Normal transmission will resume shortly.

This entry was posted in are don and carol coming?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to i feel like dancin’ … woo! dancin’ … woo!

1. jamesobrien says:

Totally gorgeous! Congratulations…

2. EEEEEEEEEE!!! Congratulations!!!!!

3. Elsewhere007 says:

Congrats. The thing about LS is bizarre, but what a wedding blessing! I love the fact that you caught the 431.

4. Harriet says:

Congratulations!! You look beautiful!! I meant to send a Happy Wedding Day email but I forgot! I did think about you though!

5. Cellobella says:

Wow! Congratulations and that is the BEST wedding story I’ve heard.Definitely a good omen.🙂CBxx

6. carolbaby says:

Thank you my beloved imaginary internet pals for your good wishes!It was quite, quite lovely – with the added bonus of being small and quick.And now I’m a Mrs (again).Elsewhere, 431: chariot to the stars and a bargain at $6.30 for the 5 of us [Dfkan travelled by cab from the Cross which cost more than us combined]. Leo lives on St Johns Road, but I didn’t imagine he would actually deign to travel by bus – which made him rise considerably in my estimation, but perhaps he just lost all those riches on hookers and blow.Harriet, don’t even mention sending me an email – I am prostrated with guilt that I am way overdue with that email I keep promising you.James, HB and CB, I loves youse all (and of course, you too elsewhere and harriet) – why yes, I am somewhat drunk.(Only 4 days until normal transmission resumes [and Mom returns home] – whereupon I may regale you with anecdotes).

7. jano says:

Oh, how did I miss this? Congrats, and well done chaps etc. Lovely pics.

8. carolbaby says:

Thanks muchly Jano! And of course, I (undrunkenly!) include you in my love youse list!