I’m toying with the idea of “things to do” for 2005. Not resolutions you understand, for, in my experience, if you resolve to do anything, the universe, in its infinite bloody-mindedness, will decide to teach you a lesson, missy (and yes I do realise that there were far too many commas in that sentence).
So in the spirit of these not being resolutions (and lets face it, I am far too lazy to commit to anything), I will make a half-arsed attempt to:
- Get back into a godsdamned size 101 (from the 12 I am now – reasonably realistic, its not like I want to go back into the 6 I was 18 months ago – because that is not going to happen)
- Keep a clean, tidy and, most of all, uncluttered haus
- Unpack the remaining 12 archive boxes left from the move (this could prove difficult as the contents will need somewhere to live)
- Increase the diversity of what we eat (we are all quite bored with the same dishes over and over)
- Increase the diversity of my wardrobe (for I am heartily sick of wearing the same things)
- Do something crafty at least once a month (I don’t mean crafty as in cunning, well perhaps cunning crafts?, but practical, useful crafts)
- Blog regularly (because I try not to be a hypocrite & loathe it when others leave it for weeks between entries)
- Don’t resolve to do anything
- Acquire a new bed
- Acquire furniture for the balcony (or at very least a chair)
- Acquire a vintage-type office chair to go with my cool new computer table
- other *things* – which I will add when they occur to me
1for any stray US readers, those sizes are (in order of appearance) 6,8,2 – those numbers sound so much less chunky, don’t they? Perhaps I need to embrace the US system of clothes sizing.