I have no idea where April went, but it is time to update the projects progress!
- film: one new film per fortnight
ON HOLD: due to austerity measures
- foodz: one new recipe per week
ACHIEVED: There is an epic cooking post in all of our futures. I’ve also been quite excellent at updating the year of dinners page
- da ‘hood: explore the neighbourhood once per month
NOT REALLY ACHIEVED: We did go to Marrickville for Vietnamese and I’ve been running some new routes and I think that this is probably as good as we’re going to get until later in the year.
- paint: 6 months to paint the interior of ThePalace(OfLove)
NOT ON TRACK: I have not picked up a paint brush in over a month. The trim in the bedroom remains unfinished. I should rectify this, but it is So Boring. If I do not take Action, I fear we will still be half-painted in seven years.
- teev: watch something each week from the ridiculously extensive stash of video media
NOT ACHIEVED: We’ve been watching a number of films – unfortunately they are all newly acquired ones.
- projects: complete one project from my dabbler email per month
NOT ACHIEVED: Origami? While I utterly adore the idea of this, the projects on offer really don’t work for me.
PROJECT ABANDONED (have a replacement in mind)
- learnin: (a) commence my manageress diploma (+ no dallying re assignments) – updated to include (b) be a better manageress.
NOT ACHIEVED: (a) course is still yet to commence (there are funding issues which are being slowly resolved) – yes, still.
ACHIEVED: (b) Vincenzo resigned, then decided to stay! I choose to believe that it is because I am such an Ace! manageress and have m4d persuasive sk1llz.
- exercise: twice a week. incidental exercise does not count
ACHIEVED: running and running and running and running and running
- thing: find my thing (the least SMART of all the projects)
MAYBE, POSSIBLY, ACHIEVED: Actually, now that I think about it, maybe running could be my thing – I’ve certainly been quite focussed on it.
- sobriety: a dry (at least) January
ACHIEVED: FOUR MONTHS! I am staggered at how much better I feel and how much better I look – all radiant and fabulous.
So, not fabulously bad, not fabulously great. There was a fair bit of SML work taking up the evenings toward the end of the month, so I’m using that as my excuse for slacking-off. I really must make some time for that trim.