I attempted to ramp up the productivity today and, by golly, I am an Achiever!
- ran/shuffled the usual 2.5km route … IN THE MORNING (first time ever)!
- walked the (7.5km!) round trip to Rozelle with my lovely husband, to do a walk-by of a haus, visit the essential ingredient and grab a quick pub lunch. Despite sunscreen acquired sun-burn
- folded tons of laundry
- re-covered the wheat heat-packs and sewed new, removable (hello kitty) flanelette covers for same. If you don’t have a wheat heat-pack or two, you should run to the chemist NOW – they are genius!
snuggly hello kitty
- made 2 lots of pizza dough for (what turned out to be tremendous!) salami and ham pizzas for dinner
quite excellent pizza – ignore the cooking detritus in the background
- cooked minestrone alla milanese for lunches this week
healthy! and inexpensive!
- began gathering together the materials for totes for our new yoga mats (so tired of using the mats at the studio – they smell like very stinky feet)
- ironed handkerchiefs (just about the only thing which is ironed in this haus)
- put new sheets on the bed
- drank wine
- barely gave a thought to the horrendous week ahead at SML