We managed to achieve a good deal this weekend, despite the quite enervating heat.
- Hauswerk completed.
- The majority of the garage cleaning completed (alas, there was no power-point lurking behind the cupboard).
- More books/clothes/toys delivered to St Vinnies.
- Non St Vinnies cast-offs put on footpath (as I write there is only one item left)
- New artwork delivered and hung
- Quite lovely and rather romantic dinner enjoyed.
- Herbs+spices re-containerised and alphabetised.
- Impromptu Thai lunch devoured.
- Clives read.
- Garden fertilised and watered.
- Napping achieved.
- Paella consumed.
And, most importantly,
- Work avoided.