I feel as though I have been most productive indeed. Working through this list has lifted my mood a hundredfold, so yay! Nothing like crossing items off a list to give one a mental boost.
Remind me to write a list and work through it next time I have mental issues, okay?
- construct skirt pattern (shame I can’t find any decent fabric to actually make the skirt) carried forward
- retrieve winter coats from garage and pack up summer dresses for their winter holiday in the garage) complete
- grocery shopping that we just could not face on Thursday evening. complete
- clean the perfectly disgusting kitchen floor. complete
- vacuum (such a rock and roll lifestyle) complete
- washing (taking it to the next level) complete
- visit Haymarket so Don might purchase Asiany staples (he’s on a bit of an asian cooking thing right now) complete
- put fab new anti-glare film on my iphone (hopefully that will resolve the ghastly fingerprints issue) complete (as an aside, if you have an iphone, you really should get yourself a packet).
- finally hem those pants In progress
- yoga complete
- make some sort of wok handle cover (like an oven gloves) carried forward
- put Bessie’s jeans in a place where I will not forget to take them to be altered complete
- Make bikkies complete
- package Dr Stuart’s poison to post to the gorgeous Harriet (winner of the inaugural DonandCarol giveaway) on the table, Harriet, I promise
Things I should add to the list:
- dust complete
- buy draught excluder snakey thing for front door complete
- colour eyebrows complete
- attend to worm farm complete
- clean out freezer complete
- make breadcrumbs complete
- make pumpkin scones pumpkin is steaming as I type
- transfer sprouted avocado seed in kitchen into some sort of pot complete
Given that Don is off at golf and it is absolutely pouring, it should prove an excellent time to attend to most of these administrative things.
- tidied and swept out the garage (put broken directors chair and chaise in street)
- swept deck
- cleaned bathroom
- scrubbed manky merrell thongs
There were acouple of other things, but in the flurry of doing *stuff*, I’ve completely forgotten what they were.