Damn you Rowen, this was hard!
Total volume of music on your computer:
3.71GB (there are around 2GB of mp3s archived to CD from when we were severely lacking in hard disc space & severely lacking in the cash to upgrade)
I have no idea how many hours/days worth that is….
The last album/s you purchased was/were:
Ed Kuepper Honey Steels Gold to replace a much beloved cassette (much cheaper than buying this as a replacement cassette method, but not nearly as cool)
Digitalis Positive from negative space – purchased from some way cool buskers in Pitt Street Mall
Song playing right now:
Does the Law & Order theme count?
Seven songs you’ve been listening to a lot recently, from several genres:
- Severed Heads – Dead Eyes Opened
- Disco Stu – An Englishman in Ibiza (a visual assault – scroll down to the bottom)
- Gil Scott-Heron – The Revolution will not be televised
- Rammstein – Weisses Fleisch (live)
- Beck – Beautiful Way
- The Saints – Know your product
- Salmonella Dub – Col’s fish, Fence, Loletta, Palava – actually all of the Calming of the Drunken Monkey album
Everyone else has already been infested.